Project Manager II Contracts Subcontracts
Vancouver, WA 98661 US
- Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management, Supply Chain Management, Business Management, or other relevant field and appropriate subcontracting experience.
- 5 years of related experience in a project manager or supply chain management role, with minimum of three 3 years in a complex manufacturing or construction business segment.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) credential preferred.
- Contract management and administration experience as a Project Manager, Manager of Major Subcontracts, or in a management role for a significant Purchasing function.
- Proficient with terms and conditions of contracts/subcontracts, management of change, and negotiations.
- Project Management experience with a focus on managing supply chain scope or as a Project Manager on a successful project with significant or critical subcontracting elements.
- Familiarity with working in a project matrix-based organization.
- Superb interpersonal skills and aptitude to work with others in a positive and collaborative manner, supporting multiple internal and external customers; superior negotiation skills and sound judgment.
- Strong work ethic and exceptional throughput via computer based applications such as MS Office and Adobe Acrobat.
- Previous exposure or familiarity with manufacturing/construction based business systems such as one or more Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP) systems.
- Must have the analytical ability to research problem areas and special request
- Earned Value Management experience preferred.
- Shipbuilding or Maritime supply base experienced preferred.