CTR Group is seeking Project Managers I and II - Marine Fabrication for our Shipbuilding client in the Seattle, WA area. Immediate opening and urgently hiring!
Excellent Salary and Benefits offered!
Salary Range: $86K - $101K for PM I
$98K - $123K for PM II
Relocation Compensation is Offered!
These positions have full authority and responsibility for project profits and losses and manages all aspects of assigned ship repair projects. The individual provides primary customer interface throughout the project. Through project team members, manages the application of labor and materials to achieve timely, better-than-bid results and assure customer satisfaction.
REQUIREMENTS for PM:
- BS in a technical discipline, or a relevant amount of experience, is required.
- An advanced degree is preferred in a technical discipline associated with ship repair such as marine engineering.
- Minimum 1 year of progressively more complex work experience that demonstrates in-depth ship repair and production knowledge.
- A minimum of 3 years of project management experience is required for PM I. Minimum 5 years for PM II.
- Specific, demonstrated success in planning, staffing, coordinating and profitably executing multi-trade, extensive, labor-intensive, multi-phased projects.
CTR Group has been a leader in its industry for over 30 years and is rated highly on Google, Indeed and Facebook for being a great company to work for. If you enjoy being a part of a great team, apply today and check out our website for more information.
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified.