CTR Group is seeking a Project Manager II or III - Complex Fabrication for our Shipbuilding client in the Portland, OR area. Immediate opening and urgently hiring!
Excellent Salary and Benefits offered!
Salary Range: $105K - $114K for PM II
$123K - $133K for PM III
Relocation Compensation is Offered!
The Project Manager II or III will manage the life cycle of the projects from beginning to end. Manage Scope, Risk, & Change while balancing cost and schedule. Large project experience and knowledge of the Complex Manufacturing and Machining Industry will be required for this role.
- Large Project Experience - $5M revenue
- Knowledge of Complex Manufacturing and Machining Industry
- Project Management, managing the life cycle of project from beginning to end
- Experience managing scope, risk & change while balancing cost and schedule
- Experience with projects lasting 12+ months
- Critical and Creative Thinking, Problem Solving leader of people and teams.
- Earned Value Management (EVM) or P&L experience
- Engineering / Technical Background
- Subcontractor/Vendor Management
- PMP Certification
CTR Group has been a leader in its industry for over 30 years and is rated highly on Google, Indeed and Facebook for being a great company to work for. If you enjoy being a part of a great team, apply today and check out our website for more information.
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified.