Arlington, VA 22202 US
CTR Group is seeking a Project Scheduler to develop, implement and maintain an Integrated Master Schedule for a Federal Government Consulting firm in Arlington, VA.
The position is HYBRID. Most of work is from home, except for meetings once a week and any customer meetings that may be required.
SALARY: Up to $124K plus excellent benefits.
This role will be the subject matter expert for all program activities related to scheduling and provide expertise in the development, implementation, and maintenance of an Integrated Master Schedule (IMS). Follow best practices in scheduling processes and protocols to ensure vertically and horizontally integrated schedules and scheduling products and integrate the program schedule system with an Earned Value Management System (EVMS) and other program performance reporting and data systems.
Also, maintain program management items such as Work Breakdown Structures (WBS), Organizational Breakdown Structures (OBS), Schedule Plans and Baselines, and Schedule Analytic Reports.
- B.S. Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Information Systems, Information Technology, or Engineering (non-negotiable)
- 6+ years of experience in program management for organizations responsible for delivering IT services of similar scope and complexity
- Experience designing, analyzing, and implementing project schedules and integrated master schedules for Federal Government programs.
- Experience preparing and maintaining a schedule for integration into an EVMS and other tools.
- Expertise with any combination of the following software tools, Microsoft Project, Deltek Cobra
- Experience managing stakeholder relationships.
- Experience interfacing with customer's top management.
CTR Group has been a leader in its industry for over 30 years and is rated highly on Google, Indeed and Facebook for being a great company to work for. If you enjoy being a part of a great team, Apply today and Check out our website for more information.
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified.