Crothersville, IN 47229
CTR Group is Seeking a QA Engineer for a direct hire opening in Crothesville, IN.
This position offers benefits including medical, vision, dental, life insurance, 401k, bonus opportunities and more!
- Interpret product drawings and technical standards to develop and implement quality controls and product check methods.
- Responsible for product quality conditions.
- Utilize preventative quality techniques to improve product quality, reduce in-line defects, and reduce scrap.
- Lead Corrective Action activities and communicate to the customer or suppliers as required.
- Develop, review and maintain FMEA s, Control Plans, and Quality Check Sheets.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required, with 3+ years of experience.
- A Bachelor s degree or Associate s degree is preferred.
- Experience with Direct Customer Contact: Major OEMs, interfacing through Customer/Supplier portals, working knowledge of Toyota Supplier Portal and Systems (highly preferred).
- Ability to interpret product drawings (GD & T) and technical standards.
- Knowledge of APQP, SPC Charts, FMEA, Control Plans, Check Sheets.
- Proficient with Microsoft software packages.
- CMM operation and/or programming are a plus.***