Seattle, WA 98104 US
CTR Group is seeking a REGIONALSALES MANAGER - HEALTHCARE in the Dallas, TX, area. Immediate openings and urgently hiring! Position can be worked from home, with travel required to the assigned Territory: Houston, Dallas, Forth Worth, San Antonio and Austin. Must be willing to travel among them.
Salary Range: $100K - $115K and bonus = $158K Target Compensation with bonus
Plus Generous Benefits:
Paid training - Health savings account - Disability insurance - Health insurance - Dental insurance - 401(k) - Paid time off - Work from home - Vision insurance - 401(k) matching - Employee discount - Life insurance
Seeking a Regional Sales Director to oversee a team of eight Healthcare Account Executives. Must be willing to travel regularly within the assigned Sales Territory. Also will perform ride alongs with the Healthcare Account Executives and visit professionals in the healthcare facilities. Mentor the Healthcare Account Executives in their efforts to build relationships within hospitals, rehab and skilled nursing facilities to help identify patients who are in need of senior living options.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3 years' experience managing outside sales teams
- Medical sales team leadership strongly preferred.
- Hospice or Home Healthcare also desirable
- Past History of exceeding sales quota
- Previous experience as liaison for Healthcare Industry facilities and professionals
- Enthusiasm for the Healthcare setting and ability to deliver results
- Willingness to quickly adjust and thrive in the Senior Living industry.
- Proven skills at assessing family situations and quickly developing solutions based on family needs
- Ability to develop and sustain good working relationships across different groups of individuals and professionals
- Ability to use Salesforce software to document daily activities
- Must be proficient in MS Office, Google Sheets and able to learn additional web based tools
- Proof of Covid-19 vaccine will be required 45 days after start date, if hired.
CTR Group has been a leader in its industry for over 30 years and is rated highly on Google, Indeed and Facebook for being a great company to work for. If you enjoy being a part of a great team, Apply today and Check out our website for more information.
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified.