Seattle, WA 98104 US
CTR Group is seeking REGIONAL MANAGER - INSIDE SALES in the Dallas, TX, area. Immediate openings and urgently hiring! Fully remote position can be worked anywhere in the US.
Base Pay: $140K - $150K
Plus Generous Benefits:
Paid training - Health savings account - Disability insurance - Health insurance - Dental insurance - 401(k) - Paid time off - Work from home - Vision insurance - 401(k) matching - Employee discount - Life insurance
A great opportunity to join the Company and lead a team of Inside Sales Managers who manage a remote team of Senior Living Advisors (SLAs). Senior Living Advisors (SLAs) are inside sales representatives responsible for advising families on senior care options and working with them to find the right senior living communities that match their needs. This role requires a combination of analytical and sales skills, commitment to delivering an outstanding consumer experience, and the ability to work cross functionally with other divisions within our organization to maximize outcomes and drive Company's success.
- Bachelor's degree and 3+ years of experience selling solutions in Healthcare and meeting quota requirements
- 10 years of Sales or Sales Management experience in a Business-to-Consumer or SMB environment.
- Strong problem solving skills, analytical capabilities, and collaboration skills
- Ability to manage projects with multiple tracks as a high-energy leader
- Excellent customer service including the ability to train and inspire teams members
- Ability to work with multiple customers (families and customers) to achieve sales goals
- Ability to develop clear action plans and drive processes with numerous interdependencies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong presentation skills
CTR Group has been a leader in its industry for over 30 years and is rated highly on Google, Indeed and Facebook for being a great company to work for. If you enjoy being a part of a great team, Apply today and Check out our website for more information.
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified.