Rigger - Journeyman
Jacksonville, FL 32226
CTR Corporation is seeking Riggers throughout the Jacksonville, FL. Recently separated or retired military encouraged to apply!
- Competitive Compensation
- Per Diem may be available depending on the project.
- Weekly Pay you receive a paycheck every week
- Comprehensive Benefits Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacation and Holiday
Not by a computer now? Feel free to TEXT US at 757-873-5900
Riggers are responsible for lifting, moving and positioning machinery, equipment, structural parts, and other heavy loads aboard ship and in the shops.
- Minimum of 3+ years marine or recent military experience performing comparable job duties.
- Demonstrate proficiency in lifting, moving and positioning machinery, equipment, structural parts, and other heavy loads aboard ship and in the shops
- Work involves lifting and carrying of objects weighing up to 50 to 100 pounds or more, standing for long periods, bending, stooping, twisting, kneeling, crawling, climbing, and reaching.
For a complete job description please complete an application at www.Careers.Ctrc.Com
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified. #cb