Senior Firmware Engineer
Highland, IL 62249 US
- B.S. degree in Software Engineering required
- Must have experience using Linux for software development
- Familiarity with embedded in-system debugging, security, secure coding, knowledge of electrical engineering and power systems
- Knowledge of C and C++
- An understanding of assembly language would be a plus
- Linux developing tools such as make, gcc/g++, gdb, git.
- Experience developing for embedded Linux systems (platforms such as PowerPC and ARM).
- Experience performing real-time software development, unit testing, source control using GIT or Subversion.
- Familiarity with embedded in-system debugging, security, security coding, knowledge of electrical engineering and power systems
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified