Senior Living Advisor
Seattle, FL 98104 US
- Work in a growing, fast-paced industry to help educate families on senior care options and find the right communities to meet their needs while working remotely from your home office.
- Take inbound, pre-screened leads and help guide families from initial consultation, to touring of facilities, and ultimately moving into a senior living community.
- Make outbound calls from the CRM Database.
- Act as the liaison between families in need and the senior housing communities or care providers.
- Passion to learn – We offer an extensive new hire training program to prepare you to assist the families as well as ongoing feedback to help you improve performance over time.
- Competitive by nature - You need to be self-motivated and have the drive to win and hit your sales goals
- Technically proficient – You must be proficient at both Microsoft Office as well as have the ability to learn and use our internal CRM systems.
- Flexibility - You need to be available to work evening, nights and weekends. We are a consumer facing business and we need to be available when our families need us.
- History of exceeding sales quota
- Ability to multi-task; simultaneously talk on the phone and take notes on the computer.
- The position offers a competitive base salary with uncapped bonus potential. You will work with your Regional Manager to establish a full-time, 40 hour work schedule on an hourly, non-exempt basis. Schedules are set based on business needs, and may include regularly scheduled evenings, weekends, and end of month, along with some holiday shifts during the year.
- Full benefits for full time employees which includes health, life, dental, vision, 401(k) + company match, paid time off, etc