Sewing Machine Operator
Suffolk, VA 23434 US
- Weekly Pay – you receive a paycheck every week
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Safety First!
- Read Production Floor Traveler and perform stitching processes according to specifications.
- Understand and adhere to Quality Standards.
- Ensure orders are complete and error free prior to sending the product to the next work station.
- Process orders on a first in/ first out basis or as directed by supervisor to maximize flow.
- Clarify with Quality Inspector and/or supervisor any questions regarding work to be performed.
- Ensure work area is safe and free of hazards. Maintain work area in accordance with Company 5S standards.
- Additional job duties as may be assigned as necessary by management.
- Must have good interpersonal/communication skills and be a team player
- Basic sewing knowledge and knowledge of operation of sewing machines
- Ability to read and interpret factory work orders (detailed oriented)
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Ability to work independently and follow through with all assignments
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Commercial/manufacturing sewing experience preferred