Sheetmetal Mechanic - J4
Norfolk, VA 23523 US
CTR Group is seeking Sheetmetal Mechanics J4 for our Shipyard client in Norfolk, VA
$26.50 per Hour Plus $120 Per Diem for non-local candidates!
Seeking a Journeyman Sheetmetal Mechanic.
- Must meet all Journeyman 3 Sheetmetal Mechanic requirements.
- Must be able to read and interpret mechanical drawings, layout, fabricate, install, and repair sheet metal products related to shipboard construction HVAC and habitability and have an excellent knowledge of the various types of metals and sizes.
- Excellent knowledge of Habitability layout and installation of metal joiner (MJ) bulkheads, MJ doors, berths, galleys and office outfitting.
- Operate press brake, hand brake, power rollers, hand rollers, general sheet metal fabrication equipment.
- Write WAFs and hot work tickets and perform trade quality assurance work, with little to no supervision.
CTR Group has been a leader in its industry for over 30 years and is rated highly on Google, Indeed and Facebook for being a great company to work for. If you enjoy being a part of a great team, Apply today and check out our website for more information.
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified.