CTR Group has been a leader in its industry for over 30 years and is rated highly on Google, Indeed and Facebook for being a great company to work for. If you enjoy being a part of a great team, Apply today and Check out our website for more information.
CTR Group is seeking Sheetmetal Mechanics in Hampton, VA.
Immediate openings and urgently hiring!
What We Offer:
Weekly Pay – you receive a paycheck every week
Do You Enjoy?
Working in a Shipyard environment?
Excellent work environments?
Opportunities to gain new skills in your trade?
- Must have experience in the installation of Metal Joiner Bulkheads and Ventilation system components in a Shipboard environment.
- Ability to interpret general arrangement installation drawings and familiarization with associated standards required.
- Must possess a strong work ethic and be able to work without constant supervision.
- Candidate must have own basic hand tools and reliable transportation to work.
- Must have a clean background with the ability to pass a background investigation to gain access to any Shipyard.
Qualifications: (all safety requirements) Safety Harness, Firewatch, Aerial Lift/ JLG and Respirator.
If you have skills in this area, Speak to a recruiter today to learn more! If not, still speak to a recruiter! We have many openings that we would like to discuss with you!
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The summary of the typical functions of the job description is not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties of the employee is not limited to and may differ from those outlined in the job description and other duties may be assigned by the client.
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified.