Sr. Research & Development Engineer
Highland, IL 62249 US
CTR Group is seeking a Sr. Research & Development Engineer for a Manufacturer of Power Systems located in the St. Louis, MO, area.
Salary Range: up to $120K
Great career opportunity with outstanding benefits.
We are seeking a Sr. R&D Engineer to join our engineering team. Our R&D engineers develop advanced protection and control concepts for electric power systems. These include Protective Relay Systems, Automatic Voltage Regulators and Excitation Systems for synchronous machines along with Genset Controls.
- Perform power system simulations, protection and control algorithm development
- Write code for embedded applications.
- Write technical articles and publications, attend and present at technical conferences
- Travel to customer sites for meetings and commissioning newly developed protection and control concepts
- Must have a minimum of a Bachelor s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- 6 years of experience in electrical power systems protection and control design and/or analysis.
- Seeking candidates that are interested in performing research and development.
- Willingness and interest in participating in the design and manufacture of excitation systems, voltage regulators, generator set controls, protective relays.
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified.