Sr. Software Developer- Embedded
Newport News, VA 23607
CTR Group is seeking an experienced SOFTWARE DEVELOPER II IV in the Hampton Roads, VA area.
- DIRECT-HIRE POSITION
- Excellent Benefits Package
- SALARY RANGE: $95K - $105K
- Relocation Assistance Available when Applicable
Will assist in developing and writing software for components and systems designed for heavy underground equipment. Create the algorithms and code for the control of heavy equipment functions. Create the documentation necessary to describe the software logic flow and architecture. Work with a team of engineers in the design, installation, testing, analysis, and maintenance of software required to control electrical products, equipment, and systems.
- B.S. Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering and 2-8 years of experience in an Engineering environment. (Recent graduates, preferably with Master's degree and related internships will be considered also).
- Knowledge of software programming tools, e.G. CoDeSys, C++.
- Knowledge of communication protocols such as RS232, CanOpen, J1939
- Experience utilizing algebra, probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry
- Experience applying fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations
- Able to travel within the US and abroad 20% of the time
EOE M/F Vet