Newport News, VA 23606
CTR Group is seeking Structural Welders throughout the Hampton Roads area. Recently separated or retired military encouraged to apply!
- Pay rates starting at $17.00-30.00/hr, plus overtime as needed!
- Per Diem may be available depending on the project.
- Weekly Pay you receive a paycheck every week
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
CTR Group is a full service staffing firm with over 30 years of experience in placing skilled trade's professionals. We employ a diverse team of recruiters that are dedicated to connecting your talents to our client's needs. We have multiple clients with positions available and can help you choose the best fit!
For Instant Consideration for this Structural Welder job in Hampton Roads click Apply Now !
Not by a computer now? Feel free to TEXT US at 757-873-5900
Experience and previous certification in various welding processes such as Fluxcore, Stick, Mig and/or Tig Welding. Proficient in reading and interpreting blueprints and weld symbols.
- Minimum of 3+ years marine, industrial or recent military experience performing comparable job duties. Must be able to gain access to military installations.
- Demonstrate proficiency in one or more of the welding processes for certification to weld on naval ships.
- Work involves lifting and carrying of objects weighing up to 50 pounds or more, standing for long periods, bending, stooping, twisting, kneeling, crawling, climbing, and reaching.
For a complete job description please complete an application at www.Careers.Ctrc.Com
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified #cb