CTR Group has been a leader in its industry for over 30 years and is rated highly on Google, Indeed and Facebook for being a great company to work for. If you enjoy being a part of a great team, Apply today and Check out our website for more information.
CTR Group is seeking an experienced Welder Fabricator in Richmond, VA.
Immediate openings and urgently hiring!
What We Offer:
Weekly Pay – you receive a paycheck every week
Pay Range: $18 - $22 per hour
- Responsible for lay out and fabrication of rails, and miscellaneous metals (stair experience is a plus). Cut and weld steel, (aluminum, and Stainless steel is a plus) as well as read blueprints. The position will also require some knowledge of various tools for fabrication and layout.
- Read, understand, and layout in accordance with blueprints.
- Operate cold saw, band saw, pipe notcher, and grinder.
- Mig, (tig, and stick weld a plus).
- Ability to work well under pressure in fast-paced work environment while exercising sound judgment at all times.
- Operate 5-ton overhead crane.
- Operate fork truck, and pallet jack.
- Experience using tape measures, and hand tools.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly- changing schedule, and switch from job to job.
- Ability to use basic mathematical, and geometry.
- Position, align, fit, and weld parts to form complete units or subunits, following blueprints and layout specifications, and using jigs, welding torches, and hand tools.
- Make decisions which protect the best interests of the company.
- Adhere to and enforce all company policies as necessary.
- Achieve all goals and expectations that are established by the Shop Foreman.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Be able to handle fast-paced work environment, and switch from Job to Job to meet sometimes tight schedules.
Education/Experience: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified.