CTR Group is seeking an experienced TiG Welder in Norfolk, VA. Local only
Immediate openings and urgently hiring!
What We Offer:
Weekly Pay – you receive a paycheck every week
- Minimum of five years of TiG welding experience.
- Should have knowledge of welding on different types of base metals (HY-80 & HY-100).
- Know the different wire and gas combinations.
- Should be proficient in using SMAW, GMAW and FCAW welding process.
- Quality of weld should be acceptable for N.D.T. should be able to weld steel, aluminum, copper nickel, stainless steel.
- Should be able to read weld gauges.
- Some guidance from supervision will be needed.
- Structural plate and ability to pass 3 point test.
- Must know standard item 1689 and the guidelines of 5 S.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have OSHA 10 card.
- Must have own hand tools.
Will be tested on SMAW
CTR Group has been a leader in its industry for over 30 years and is rated highly on Google, Indeed and Facebook for being a great company to work for. If you enjoy being a part of a great team. Apply today and check out our website for more information.
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified.