Chesapeake, VA 23323
We are seeking a Welder/Fitter - Shop in Chesapeake, VA to become an integral part of our team! The Welder will use specialized equipment to weld and assemble new metal forms.
- Manufacture and fabricate finished metal products
- Install and repair various equipment and components
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
- Conduct tests to evaluate weld quality and tolerance
- Previous experience in welding in a shop environment with demonstrated Mig and Tig Welding Skills.
- Familiarity with welding tools and procedures
- Familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics
EOE M/F Vet #cb